When someone asks, “What do you do,” you don’t quite know what to say.
You ramble on with some vague answer and kick yourself later.
You don’t have the words or phrases that explain the problem you solve, or the transformation you provide for your target audience.
You’re highly qualified in your field, but you feel like a bit of an imposter, and you don’t promote yourself much at all.
Your audience doesn’t know who you are or what you’ve got for them, and they’re confused. That’s a problem because a confused mind doesn’t buy, and that means no sales, no money, no business…
Build a brand that gives you credibility and authority, and distinguishes you from your competitors. If you don’t, other people will brand you with their opinions, or worse, make you invisible.
Great brands stand for something and are highly visible. The most successful brands tell stories that make you feel compelled to buy their products.
- Google: Organising the World’s Information
- GoPro: Capture Different
- The North Face: Never Stop Exploring
- TED: Ideas Worth Spreading
- Garmin: Built to Last
- Apple: Think Different
- BMW: Designed for Driving Pleasure
- Marie Forleo’s B-School: Make Your Dream Business a Reality
- Jamie Oliver: Creating a Healthier, Happier World
CONNECT WITH STORY
You connect with your ideal customers by telling your story. It’s your brand story that they will remember when they want to buy your products, because people are hardwired for stories, not statistics.
If your brand resonates with your ideal customers’ desires, solves their problems and gives great value for money, they will buy your products.
Your customers want to know what it is about you that makes you perfect for them. It’s important to give them a clear message about who you are, what you stand for, and how you’re different from your competitors.
MY IDEAL CLIENT
- You want clarity about the problem you solve and the transformation you provide
- You’re an introvert who’s afraid of standing out, and you want to be more visible
- You’re highly qualified in your field, but you feel like a bit of an imposter
- You have a great offer and you’re ready to hire a Copywriter and Brand Storyteller
- You want to fast track your journey from unknown to marketing rock star
I’m a good fit for marketers who sell:
- Physical products in the consumer electronics, and health and wellness markets;
- Digital products like eBooks, eCourses and webinars;
- Masterminds, retreats and workshops.
- Influencing how others perceive you and transforming that perception into opportunity
- Your message heard because you’ve developed a powerful, confident voice as an authority in your field
- Customers buying your products because you resonate with them, solve their problems and give great value for money
Maureen is the best of the best. She is the best copywriter, brand storyteller and editor.
She is intelligent, savvy, and up-to-date with technology, social media and pop culture.
I highly recommend Maureen for an array of work, because she would be an asset to any project, and I’m looking forward to working with her again.
Dr Nasrine Abushakra, PH.D | Master of Digital Culture | Awakening the Force for Good
I highly recommend working with Maureen if you want to have fun translating your words and story into a message that aligns with you and connects with your tribe.
Jacinda Meiklejohn | Online Wellness Coach | Illuminating Your Path to Freedom
Maureen is a master storyteller and brought my energy to life with words. I loved her ideas and what she wrote for me. Truly magical!
Brock Bowen, Business Coach | Transforming Time, Money and Energy
As seen in:
Make the decision to transform from unknown to marketing rock star, and you will slay the dragons of self-doubt, insecurity and procrastination.
Give your audience a brand story that conveys confidence, clarity and conviction, and you will reap the rewards.
Click or tap the graphics below.
What do Lady Gaga, Rihanna and a Story Expert Contribute to Branding You
Why Your Audience Needs to Hear Your Brand Story
Follow Maureen on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Click or tap the icons below.