When someone asks, “What do you do,” you don’t quite know what to say. You ramble on with some vague answer and kick yourself later. You don’t have the words or phrases that provide clarity about the problem you solve, or the transformation you provide for your target audience.
You’re highly qualified in your field, but you feel like an imposter, and you don’t promote yourself much at all. Your audience doesn’t know who you are or what you’ve got for them, and they’re confused. That’s a problem because a confused mind doesn’t buy, and that means no sales, no money, no business…
Imagine people buying your products and services, because you’ve discovered the exact words and phrases that capture their attention, and inspire them to take action.
Imagine getting your message heard because you’ve developed a powerful, confident voice as an authority in your field.
I’m a good fit for marketers who sell:
- Physical products in the consumer electronics and health and wellness markets
- Digital products like eBooks and eCourses
- Masterminds, retreats and workshops
Build A Brand
Build a brand that gives you credibility and authority, and distinguishes you from your competitors. If you don’t, other people will brand you with their opinions, or worse, make you invisible.
Great brands stand for something and are highly visible. You have more trust in them because they are familiar. The most successful brands tell stories that elicit emotions. They make you feel compelled to buy their products.
- Google: Organising the World’s Information
- GoPro: Capture Different
- The North Face: Never Stop Exploring
- TED: Ideas Worth Spreading
- Garmin: Built to Last
- Apple: Think Different
- BMW: Designed for Driving Pleasure
- Marie Forleo’s B-School: Make Your Dream Business a Reality
- Jamie Oliver: Creating a Healthier, Happier World
If your brand stands for something that resonates with your audience’s desires, solves their problems and provides great value for money, they will buy your products and services.
Maureen is the best of the best. She is the best copywriter, brand storyteller and editor.
She is intelligent, savvy, and up-to-date with technology, social media and pop culture.
I highly recommend Maureen for an array of work, because she would be an asset to any project, and I’m looking forward to working with her again.
Dr Nasrine Abushakra, PH.D | Master of Digital Culture | Awakening the Force for Good
I highly recommend working with Maureen if you want to have fun translating your words and story into a message that aligns with you and connects with your tribe.
Jacinda Meiklejohn | Online Wellness Coach | Illuminating Your Path to Freedom
My Ideal Client
- You want clarity about the problem you solve and the transformation you provide
- You’re an introvert who’s afraid of standing out, and you want to be more visible
- You’re highly qualified in your field, but you feel like a bit of an imposter
- You have a great offer and you’re ready to hire a Copywriter and Brand Storyteller
- You want to fast track your journey from unknown to marketing rock star
Maureen is a master storyteller and brought my energy to life with words. I loved her ideas and what she wrote for me. Truly magical!
Brock Bowen, Business Coach | Transforming Time, Money and Energy
Turn Your Vision Into Reality
Make the decision to shift from unknown to marketing rockstar, and you will feel inspired to move forward with certainty. Certainty gives you the power to slay the dragons of self-doubt, insecurity and procrastination. Finally give your audience messages that convey confidence, clarity and conviction, and you will reap the rewards.
Follow Maureen on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Click the icons below.